Pourer USA Measured 30ml Smoke
Streamlined and attractive, strong and durable, the Posi-Pour™ 2000 is designed for the professional bartender in a fast paced environment. The fastest and most accurate control pourer in the world, the Posi-Pour™ 2000 is available in a variety of colors and sizes.
Made in the USA.
Not dishwasher safe, wash in warm soapy water and rinse well.
*These pourers are designed for use with viscous liquids such as spirits and other alcoholic beverages and cannot be tested using water.
1. Before using the pourer - soak in luke warm soapy water for 10 minutes, then rinse in cold water.
2. To install, wet cork and simply push the pourer straight into the bottle. To remove, twist and pull straight up out of the bottle.
3. Hold bottle at a 45 degree angle when pouring. Do not “whip” or “baby” the bottle into pouring position. Use a natural pouring motion.
4. When the bottle is low, allow liquor to reach the neck of the bottle before tilting to the 45 degree angle.
Bring the spout to the lip of the glass, then raise the tail of the bottle.
5. To wash soak in luke warm, soapy water.
Rinse in cold water. For best performance with spirits wash pourers weekly.
When used with cordials or syrups wash every night.
6. If cork fins flatten, run corks under hot water for approximately 30 seconds, then run under cold water. This will straighten the fins.
*Do not run through dishwasher or wash in extremely hot water.