Returns & Refunds
How to return your Barware order
We understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned.
You can return your Barware order, or part of your order, for change of mind provided your return meets the conditions of our Returns Policy. When the return arrives back into our warehouse your refund will be processed back to your original payment method via our secure payment gateway, provided the goods are in resaleable condition with packaging intact.
Please note: Fragile items cannot always be returned by post, we can book a courier for collection at your cost, if required.
If your order has arrived damaged, please accept the delivery, and contact us as soon as possible.
Before sending your parcel please contact us.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 1300 762 858 with the below information:
- Barware Invoice number
- Item/s being returned, including the quantity
- Reason for return
63 Waterview Close, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Our Return Policy
Refunds & Returns
Buy with confidence at Barware.com.au with our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Often it is daunting buying products online. You don’t know what you are going to get. The idea behind our Money Back Guarantee is to remove your ‘risk’ from buying online. If you are dissatisfied with the item you have purchased, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund (excluding shipping and handling charges and restocking fees may apply), based on the following conditions:
30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Return Policy Conditions
- Contact Barware.com.au within 30 days of receipt of the parcel to notify us of the problem, and inform us that it is being returned. Please do not return an item without contacting us prior to sending.
- The item must be returned in resell able condition. This means that the item is unused, undamaged, in the original packaging, and includes all the original content. If any seals, packaging or other items have been broken or removed in such a way as to prevent the product being resold at the full RRP, then a refund will not be issued. If you are unsure, contact Barware.com.au before opening the product to ensure that the item can still be returned.
- The buyer is responsible for all postage costs, including initial shipping costs, which will not be refunded.
- The item must be returned via a traceable shipping method with a tracking number. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Return Policy does not apply to branded, engraved, printed or otherwise customised products if full proof approval has been received.
- The Return Policy applies to online purchases only and is not available for in-store purchases.
- The Return Policy may not apply to discontinued or clearance stock items.
- The Return Policy may not apply in the case of products that are easily contaminated once opened such as paper napkins, disposable drinkware, paper or plastic drinking straws, and other products at the discretion of Barware staff.
- The Return Policy does not apply to Custom Orders, which cannot be returned or cancelled once the order has been placed.
Items that are returned outside the above guidelines will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
All items are covered by manufacturers warranty, due to the quantity of items on Barware.com.au all warranty items cannot be displayed. If you require warranty information on a specific item please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.